FKOGK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Komunitas Online Gunungkidul

IndeksJual BeliPortal FKOGKLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin

From Mr Usman Useni

Go down 
3 posters
PengirimMessage
kandar
Presidium
kandar

Lokasi : jakarta asli Kemiri, Tanjung sari

From Mr Usman Useni Empty
PostSubyek: From Mr Usman Useni   From Mr Usman Useni Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:28 pm

Sopo sing arep ngantiin aku?

From Mr Usman Useni

Dear,

Suddenly you got this mail and may be doubting and wondering how I got your mail contact. Well, I got your contact from an operator of an internet services in the Chambers of Commerce and Industry here in Abidjan, Cote d' Ivoire, hence I decided to write you, though I did not mention the transaction to him.

I Mr Usman Useni ,an accountant with one of the local bank here in Abidjan, the Republic of Cote d'Ivoire I am contacting you on this business of transferring the sum of (US$8 million) into a safe foreign account and it must be very confidential. I solicit your urgent assistance for the transfer of these funds into your Bank account.

I wish to inform you that we discovered the said amount of money during our last audit work in the month of April 2009. Myself and two others of my colleagues discovered this money belongs to one MR Kazu Bakayoko, a very rich farmer who died some three years ago the Kenya airlines plane crash here in Abidjan. Mr. Bakayoko was on board with his entire family including his next of kin to his account since then nobody has come for claim these funds.

We therefore solicit your assistance to come out as the next of kin to Mr. Bakayoko. As soon as you agree to do so, we will arrange all formalities to transfer the money to your bank account . Note that all the modalities of this transfer are RISK FREE.

We want to make the following points clear for you so that you can have a better understanding of why we are contacting you.

1-As civil servants, we are not permitted to operate or own a foreign account while in office due to CIVIL SERVICE CODE OF CONDUCT.

2-Our present financial resources will not be sufficient to process and procure all documents and formalities from varoius Ministries here, hence the need for a reliable foreign partner abroad is required for financial assistance as the case may be.

3-You will be forwarded as the next of kin of the fund.
Your assisting percentage will be as agreed when you finally get back to us. 

Best regards.

Mr.Usman Useni.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://syifauwongmantren.multiply.com
maniss
Koordinator

Lokasi : Jakarta

PostSubyek: Re: From Mr Usman Useni   From Mr Usman Useni Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:12 am

aku jg dapet kie, surat kayak gini.....
bo'ong banget deeeeeh, isinya...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
RADEN MAS YOYO
Koordinator
RADEN MAS YOYO

Lokasi : jakarta timur

PostSubyek: Re: From Mr Usman Useni   From Mr Usman Useni Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:24 am

aku udah ber ulang2 mas sekarang dapat 10 M tar akhirnya kamu suruh tranfer biaya bank atau expedisi pantas nya orang yg kirim itu di laknat aja kali ya...........di masukan Kiamat 2012 aja.................santai aja mas kandar
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://Kios-pulsa.com/?=yosicell
kandar
Presidium
kandar

Lokasi : jakarta asli Kemiri, Tanjung sari

PostSubyek: Re: From Mr Usman Useni   From Mr Usman Useni Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:42 am

he he he....

ternyata akeh unggale....
Alhamdulilah aku tdk pernah tergiur ama ginian, baik yg lokal punya atau imporet...
hare gene mana ada barang gratisan,,kencing aja bayar...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://syifauwongmantren.multiply.com
Sponsored content

PostSubyek: Re: From Mr Usman Useni   From Mr Usman Useni Icon_minitime

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

From Mr Usman Useni
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
FKOGK :: IT GADGET & EDU CORNER :: English Language-
Navigasi: